Slimming World Char Sui Pork Noodles
- 5 large garlic doves, peeled
- 30g fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 400g lean pork loin, visible fat removed, thinly sliced low calorie cooking spray
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp paprika
- Vz tbsp rice vinegar
- 250g dried medium egg noodles 600g mixed stir-fry vegetables
Put the garlic and ginger in a small food processor and blend until fairly smooth. Put one third of the paste in a wide bowl, add the five-spice and 2 tbsp soy sauce and mix well. Add the pork, stir to coat well and marinate for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray a non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the remaining ginger and garlic paste and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the stock cube, tomato pur6e, paprika and 300ml boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the vinegar and remaining soy sauce and bring to a boil.